Who is EGS?
For over 50 years and three generations, the Eldredge family has served the Delaware Valley with several small family businesses. Curt Eldredge in the 1950’s was one of the first contractors in the industry to bore underneath roadways for Bell Atlantic. Now 60 years later Eldredge Geo Solutions is a team of dedicated professionals in the underground industry. Without compromising our values, we do what it takes to get the job done… period.
What Makes Eldredge Geo Solutions Different?
Eldredge Geo Solutions is a company that specializes in working in the earth. Our specialized tools for both vertical and horizontal installations make us a custom fit for many underground applications. Along side of our drilling team, our excavation crews bring a level of expertise to the field in the Delaware Valley that is hard to match. From complete pipe installations, to total landscape restoration services, EGS is the company for the job!
Eldredge Geo Solutions
Our customized approach to every job
Our unique equipment allows us to take a different approach than our competitors. Small footprint equipment, combined with trained skilled technicians and the ability to trenchlessly install pipe, gives us a customized approach to every job we tackle.
• We value our customers. Our customers deserve friendly, prompt, quality, honest service.
• We value our employees. Our employees deserve a clean, safe, efficient work environment as well as responsible wages and benefits.
• We value fiscal responsibility. It is important that we remain financially healthy.
• We value our suppliers. Our suppliers deserve to be paid on time.
• We value our reputation. “A good name is more desirable than great riches; to be esteemed is better than silver or gold.” (Proverbs 22:1)
• We value our environment. We recognize the responsibility we have to protect our earth for the use of future generations.
• We value our families. We recognize the importance of spending time with our families.
• We Value our community. We support contributions of time and resources to improve the quality of life in our community.